- Forbes Article New Intel CPU Vulnerability Bodes Well For AMD, March 5, 2019.
- The Register SPOILER alert, literally: Intel CPUs afflicted with simple data-spewing spec-exec vulnerability, March 5, 2019.
- ZDnet All Intel chips open to new Spoiler non-Spectre attack: Don’t expect a quick fix, March 5, 2019.
- Apple Insider New ‘Spoiler’ vulnerability in all Intel Core processors exposed by researchers, March 5, 2019.
- Techradar “Spoler” flaw in Intel CPUs is similar to Spectre – yet dangerously different, March 5, 2019
- Motherboard News This Spy App Can See If You’ve Visited Whistleblowing Sites on the Dark Web, May 18, 2017.
AMAZON AWS ATTACK:
- Ars Technica Storing secret crypto keys in the Amazon cloud? New attack can steal them, 9/18/2015.
- Techerati AWS customer crypto keys exposed in new vulnerability, Oct 2, 2015.
- NetworkWorld Researchers steal secret RSA encryption keys in Amazon’s cloud, October 5, 2015.
- DarkReading mazon Downplays New Hack For Stealing Crypto Keys In Cloud, 10/2/2015.
- CyberSecurity UK Vulnerability could have led to RSA keys being stolen in AWS, Oct 2, 2015.